Sunday 31 August 2014

Results Day

I returned home from Egypt on Wednesday 13th of August and I think everybody in the country knows what came the next day...A level results day.

This is an important day for Year 12s and 13s all over the country as it is the day that you find out if all of your hard work has paid off. For year 12s it is important to find out if you are able to carry on into the next year. And for year 13s they either find out if they have the grades that they need to carry on to university or have the grades they need to get themselves a full time job. 

This year I have been a year 12 so I woke up extremely early nervous to find out if I'd worked hard enough and my grades were good enough to get me into year 13. And they were! I was thrilled to get an A in both maths and further maths, high Bs in both biology and chemistry. I know that I need to put a lot more work in if I'm going to get into the university of my choice next year but also feel quite proud of what I have achieved! 

I'm so glad that I don't have to worry anymore about results and I hope everyone else did as well as they deserve (including GCSE students who only got their results a week later)! Feel free to let me know how proud you all are of your results because you deserve to be. And let me know what's next for you up the education ladder.

Keep smiling, 
Kathryn x


No comments:

Post a Comment