Tuesday 24 February 2015

Starting over

New year doesn't have to be the only time of year when you decide that you need to make a change. That's why I'm not a fan of New Year's resolutions and all of that rubbish. If there's something you're not happy with you want to change it now! You don't need to wait until January the 1st to make that change. 

So we're coming towards the end of February now, and for me, this is the time for changes to be made. Some of these have already started but one thing I can promise is that this isn't a 'New Me' sort of thing. I'm just learning to deal with a few things in my life that I certainly wasn't mentally or physically well enough to deal with earlier this year. I'm not going to lie and pretend it'll be all smooth-running and easy. Because it won't be. I've tried before and conditions just weren't right for this to happen. But now, with a bit more motivation and a great support system for help, I'm confident that it is the right time!

So I guess that my message to you is that if there's something in your life that you want to change, it's not too late to do it! And it is never too late to start over. Although sometimes it may be a little early, you'll never know if you don't try!

Keep smiling,
Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment