Sunday 5 June 2016

Bucket list

I've wanted to do a post about my bucket list for a long time and it has been a work in progress for probably just as long. There are so many things I want to do with my life so here goes...

1. Visit all 7 continents
2. Save a life
3. Go to university
4. Pass my driving test
5. Donate blood
6. Get a job 
7. Visit Disneyland
8. Win an event at a regatta
9. Learn to row
10. Visit a friend abroad
11. Go skydiving
12. Write a book
13. See the great barrier reef
14. Sleep under the stars
15. See firefly squids
16. Ride a horse
17. Go to America
18. Go to a festival
19. Learn to play the piano better
20. Take a gap year to go travelling

And I'm 100% certain that this list will continue to grow much faster than the rate at which I complete things. Let me know in the comments if you have any of the same ones/what's on your bucket list.

Keep smiling,
Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment