Tuesday 2 September 2014

Back to...

It's that dreaded time of year again. Summer has come to a close and people are back to reality: work, school, college or university. A lot of schools across the country have returned over the past two days but my college only return tomorrow and, for possibly the first time, I am genuinely excited! 

I'm going back into year 13 so it is my last year before university so the last year with a lot of my friends so in determined to make it a good one! At the end of the year I'll have to sit my A levels to gain a place at university and will have to work extremely hard all year to ensure this happens but I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to enjoy the new opportunities that a new year offers! 

I certainly hope that you are all looking forward to the year and if not, that it turns out a lot better than you are expecting. A lot of you will have important exams at the end of the year too. Just remember to keep on top of the work; do little bits every day instead of cramming work all at once and you'll do absolutely brilliantly! (And feel a whole lot less stressed!) Good luck for whatever the year brings you! 

Keep smiling,
Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment