Saturday 27 September 2014

100 questions that no one ever asks tag

Recently I've been really enjoying this sort of blog. It's so great to allow you to get to know me a little bit better and it would be nice if you'd like to leave a comment if there's anything you agree with or disagree with. Hope you don't find it boring!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 

Closed. I cannot sleep with doors open!

2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?

Well I do if they're nice, if they're not what's the point? I do, however, make a habit of taking whatever biscuits and tea bags they have! Vanilla Chai tea bags are the best

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? 

My bed is wedged into the corner or my room with one side next to the wall so that side is tucked in. The other side is left out so half and half

4. Have you stolen a street sign before? 

What? Is there even a valid reason for doing this?

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?

I love post-it notes! I have a small obsession with stationary and pretty much anything that can be used for organisation. And I have a nice little colour-coding system for different types of tasks and their importance

6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them? 

To be honest I don't ever use coupons but I don't cut them out either so no

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?

Hmmm, I'm thinking the bear but I'm not sure. I'm not really a fan of conflict of any sort so I'd hope it was someone dressed up as a big bear to give me a big bear hug 

8. Do you have freckles?

Yes, a lot! I sometimes made jokes that one day all of my freckles will join up and I'll look permanently tanned 

9. Do you always smile for pictures


I try at least; I've got the worst smile going. Just very unphotogenic 

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?

I shouldn't admit to this but I have quite a lot. In fact, I'm going to struggle to pick one. Maybe when people leave a door open part way. Close it properly or leave it fully open, is it so hard? Or people watching me eat. Please, is it really necessary?

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?


Yes, I'm not sure why though; I always lose count. Maybe it's just the comfort that numbers never change when everyone and everything around me is

12. Have you peed in the woods?


I have done. You learn that it's not too much of a terrible thing after D of E! I lasted through bronze and silver but at gold you go away for a week

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?


I have not 


14.  Do you ever dance even if there's  no music playing?


All the time

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? 
I do, unless they're borrowed
16. How many people have you slept with this week? 
Do teddy bears count?
17. What size is your bed?
Just a single
18. What is your song of the week? 
Oooh, good question. I listen to so much music but none of it will really interest you. Right now I'm enjoying James Blunt's 'Carry You Home'. I know it's quite old but I'm entitled to my own music choice, just as you are :)
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? 
Yes, they can wear whatever they like just like I'd want to. I don't like pink so don't wear it but wouldn't want to be.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? 
I didn't ever watch cartoons. Just not a fan.
21. Whats your least favorite movie? To be honest I don't watch too many movies. But one film that I don't particularly like is Twilight. I think the book was great but the film was a little bit of a let down
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some 
Now if I told you it wouldn't be hidden would it
23. What do you drink with dinner? 
I'm very fussy about what I eat and drink and at dinner it's just water
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? 
I just don't eat chicken nuggets. Like I said, a VERY fussy eater!
25. What is your favorite food? 
Carrot. Sticks of carrot. I'm sure I must have been a rabbit in a previous life
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? 
All of the Harry Potter's and Mamma Mia
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? 
Probably my mum
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
We don't have Girl Scouts here but I was a Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and now I'm a Young Leader
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? 
I wouldn't even pose fully clothed. I absolutely hate photographs and what I look like
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? 
Yesterday. I love writing letters. So much nicer than sending an email.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? 
I don't even drive yet!
33. Ever ran out of gas? 
SEE ABOVE!
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Okay I'm not the biggest fan of sandwiches but I do like a good cheese and tomato toastie. If it has to be a sandwich though, I only like Warburtons Sandwich Thins so it would be one of those with cheese, salad and sweet chilli sauce  
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? 
I don't like eating breakfast. I physically can't eat before I swim in a morning but I've started forcing myself to on a college morning. So I don't mind banana in yoghurt or Nature Valley bars. And that's it.
36. What is your usual bedtime? 
It depends. Some days I only get in from swimming at ten but as sad as this is, I try to be in bed by ten when I can. I'm a morning person.
37. Are you lazy? 
I certainly hope not!
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? 
Usually some variety of witch
39 What is your Chinese astrological sign? 
Absolutely no idea
40. How many languages can you speak? 
That depends on how you define speak. I speak English obviously, then I've studied Spanish for 9 years so know enough for most things and I know just about enough Turkish to get by if I need to
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I don't
42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? 
I'm going to have to say Lego on the basis of 'What are Lincoln Ligs?'
43. Are you stubborn? 
I try not to be and don't think so but its probably better to ask someone else
44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman? 
Who or who?
45. Ever watch soap operas? 
Nah, I waste my time watching The Great British Bake Off. Unless you count Waterloo Road, Casualty or Holby City but they're dramas really
46. Are you afraid of heights? 
Nope
47. Do you sing in the car? 
I sing everywhere 
48. Do you sing in the shower? 
I said EVERYWHERE 
49. Do you dance in the car? 
I like to dance but is there really enough room in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
Actually, yes. Yes I have. Scared yet?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? 
Probably my last school photo which was 12 months ago. Unless you count the school photographer, in which case it was Wednesday for the college council
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? 
Some are and some aren't but I do love musicals
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Yes, but it's usually close to worth it
54. Ever eat a pierogi? 
I don't know what that is but I'll assume not. I'm such a fussy eater so it's unlikely 
55. Favourite type of fruit pie? 
Cherry or rhubarb (but not together!)
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Doctor, lawyer, journalist, writer, blogger/youtuber (hmmmm) and (the one that I haven't grown out of) a maths teacher
57. Do you believe in ghosts? 
Sometimes I like to but I'm not sure
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? 
Once
59. Take a vitamin daily? 
Yes, which sucks but I guess it's important for me
60. Wear slippers? 
I prefer slipper socks
61. Wear a bath robe? 
Dressing gown? I do, but only when it's very cold
62. What do you wear to bed? 
Pyjamas!
63. First concert?  
Not been yet! Please someone change that ;)
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? 
Where, where or where? I'll assume they're the American equivalent of ASDA
65. Nike or Adidas? 
It depends what for but usually Nike
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
I don't eat crisps; really don't like them
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? 
Both! Finally found something I do eat
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? 
Yeah
69. Ever take dance lessons? 
From the age of two to fifteen: ballet, tap, modern, jazz, disco, street, cheerleading
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?  
Not really, I don't mind as long as he's happy
71. Can you curl your tongue? 
Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
We don't have them but I think I might be able to. Everyone comes to me for spellings 
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? 
Yes, a few times but usually at work
74. Own any record albums? 
I do. ABBA and Bon Jovi
75. Own a record player? 
Again, yes I do!
76. Regularly burn incense?
I don't but I forever burn candles. My salted caramel Yankee candle is nearly finished :(
77. Ever been in love? 
I'm not sure
78. Who would you like to see in concert? 
Imagine Dragons, Demi Lovato, Gabrielle Aplin, Amy MacDonald. I could go on...
79. What was the last concert you saw? I've not :(
80. Hot tea or cold tea? 
Hot green tea with lemon
81. Tea or coffee? 
Both but if I had to choose I'd go with coffee
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Neither
83. Can you swim well? 
I'm a competitive swimmer who swims for fifteen hours a week, a lifeguard, coach and teacher so I'd like to think so
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? 
Yes
85. Are you patient? 
I really do try to be
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? 
DJ I think but I've never really thought about it
87. Ever won a contest? 
Yes, I've won odd things like creative writing competitions and a bookmark designing competition. I was such a cool kid
88. Ever have plastic surgery? 
Nope
89. Which are better black or green olives? 
Eewwww! Neither
90. Can you knit or crochet? 
Nope, my grandma tried to teach me but I don't have very good hand eye coordination 
91. Best room for a fireplace? 
Bedroom or living room 
92. Do you want to get married? 
Yes
93. If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married
94. Who was your HS crush? 
Why would I answer that?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? 
Nope, I know it's not the solution
96. Do you have kids? 
No
97. Do you want kids? 
Yes, but I'd also like to foster or adopt
98. What's your favorite color? 
Purple!
99. Do you miss anyone right now? 
Yes
100. Who do you tag?
I tag my wonderful Nutmeg megangoodier.blogspot.co.uk
Hope this has helped you to get to know me a little bit better! And until next time...
Keep smiling,
Kathryn x 

No comments:

Post a Comment