Friday 12 December 2014

Writing to winter: December 12th

Dear Winter,

Today is a day to thank people Winter. I've had a tough day but I've certainly received an unimaginable amount of help and support. When things get too much, sometimes you need someone to point out that you just need a break. And that's something extremely hard for me to do. 

So I'm going to thank a few people who have coped with me through all of the times when I haven't quite been myself. I'm also going to thank the one who forced me to have a break, I owe you big time and cannot thank you enough.

And Winter, I think sometimes just a quick cup of tea can help put things into perspective for you. So take some time to have a break today. Sometimes pressure can add up much quicker than you expect and you need to deal with that properly.

Keep smiling,
Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment