Friday 19 December 2014

Writing to winter: December 19th

Dear Winter,

Is it sad that I'm sad we've got two weeks away from college? I actually enjoy it so much more than I should! Maybe it's the routineness I like, or the safety net that it seems to form. I know that a rest is important and I am looking forward to that a little bit, but right now I don't really feel Christmassy enough to finish. 

It's strange isn't it Winter? The way you can go from hating a place to not wanting to leave. I know that sooner or later I'm going to have to leave my college but I've been a part of it for nearly seven years and I'm just not ready for it to be over yet. Each time we have a break I remember just how soon I will be leaving.

My last day of college for 2014 was great, filled with (mostly) my favourite lessons and in my frees I got a lot of things done that I needed to. I guess the next two weeks are going to be partly relaxing with plenty of catching up on TV and work. What will you be doing?

Keep smiling, 
Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment