Monday 1 December 2014

Writing to Winter: December 1st

Dear Winter,

It's that time of year again. Right now I don't feel too festive yet but I can feel it in the air; the crisp, cool air that I actually don't mind spending time in. I'm always cold Winter, so your icy nature doesn't deter me too much! Walking down my street I can see some beautiful Christmas lights brightening up the neighbourhood; it just doesn't seem to be the right time for me to start thinking about Christmas yet, especially with all of the work I've got to do.

Since about September at work we've been counting down: three staff training sessions until Christmas! And today was our last one. Zero staff training sessions until Christmas so Winter, does that make it wrong that I don't feel ready for Christmas yet? 

Keep smiling,
Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment