Monday 29 December 2014

Writing to winter: December 29th

Dear Winter,

I was up very early to swim this morning but thankfully I didn't have to spend all day in work afterwards. Although I didn't quite get back to sleep afterwards, I did have a fairly pleasant day with my family out shopping. Obviously there was the usual younger brother having a moan episodes and not everything was perfect but it was quite nice just to spend part of a day together, because it's usually net impossible to get us all day together for even five minutes. 

It was getting very cold again today. Not the sort of cold where you expect snow, the cold where you need to wrap up warm but feel a little silly with hat, gloves and a scary whilst the sun is shining. I'd quite like to see some more snow though Winter. Maybe not this year because this year is drawing to a close now but some point before you're over would be great. 

Keep smiling, 
Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment