Wednesday 17 December 2014

Writing to winter: December 17th

Dear Winter,

Well I've had fun today Winter. I was never going to turn down an offer to unleash my hidden childish side and watch the Penguins of Madagascar with the Brownie pack that I help out at. 

It was a Christmas treat for them and to see them all happy and laughing at something so small and simple really made me smile; it's true that smiles are contagious! And besides the ridiculous amount of toilet trips I had to assist, I had a fantastic time too! 

One thing I've learnt today is that you're never to old for a little bit of fun Winter. And if you can help someone out or make them smile while you're at it then even better! So say yes to a bit of childish fun Winter. Agree to make a snowman with the children down the road and spread a bit of Christmas cheer. Even if it's just to put a smile on someone else's face.

Keep smiling, 
Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment